Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately the scum look genuine challenger's, I think they will beat us as well.
If they do manage to win the league, would it put pressure on levy and the board, probably not as they have never shown desire to win it.

Unfortunately the scum look genuine challenger's, I think they will beat us as well.
If they do manage to win the league, would it put pressure on levy and the board, probably not as they have never shown desire to win it.
I never once believed Woolwich would win the title last season but I’m not sure this time around. I think they could genuinely win it.

But Arsenals performance really shouldn’t impact spurs decisions. You can’t make choices based off your rival. You make the best decisions for your club.

3 months ago I thought we’d beat them but since then they’ve become great on set pieces so I must say I’m unsure now and not as confident as I was.

Back
Top Bottom