Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh, we've been decent. No more or better. It's not a party poppers out season, its a decent platform season. I dunno why you or anyone else wants to build it up as more than it has been? It's about as good as Pochettino's first season if that helps, minus a cup final.

Its been completely demonstrably fine. That's about all I can say about it.
I think that’s how low our bar is now under this ownership. CL is our trophy in reality.

Last edited:
Penalty number 12 for the chavs. Only 11 more than us.
There's still plenty of time to catch up by the end of the season....

Season 2028/29 that is!!!

Blimey we are actually going to ECL football next season aren't we? Hmm...crazy . It's actually ahead of ideally where you would want to be but Levy will bust one.
You HAD to go and say it!!
We've probably got 5 of our hardest games in the last 8 games....
Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea away (who will no doubt be buzzing after tonight!)

City and Woolwich at home....

...and that's a assuming relegation threatened Forest, Burnley and Sheffield Utd don't get any big ideas of 'great escapes'?!!

We literally have to play all the Top 3, and 3 of the bottom 4... and I dunno which ones I'm dreading more!!! It's either a blessing or a curse!!

Klopp ansolutely right to walk away.

Not possible to give that much season after season.

City wil wim it if they beat us.
He is getting every last bit of juice out of this team. I think he knows it needs a big rebuild & he hasn’t the energy for it.

They are going mental about the game but in reality both teams were absolutely shocking and both managers really need sacking but hopefully both are still there next season. A tidy 8 point gap to Manure and if you include GD it is more like 9 and should add to that on Sunday

walter white greyhound GIF

Back
Top Bottom