Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the banter,that’s why if you read my post you’ll see I’m taking the piss out of Scotland because that’s what we do!! Read yours and you’ll know it’s different. Who cares anyway. All im saying is Scotland are not very good and England won’t win the Euros with that defence. Every other part of England’s team is class.

We’ve got half of City’s starting backline as our defence and Luke Shaw is a very good left back. The only issue is the CB partner but you don’t not win a tournament because of that. We got to the final + penalties last time with Maguire.

Naglesmann is a great manager, perhaps a nutcase but even if Germany have an inferior sqaud to England and France, by Germany having a far better manager than either of those two it could make them tournament favourites.

Half decent side with an elite coach is generally better than an elite side with a mediocre coach.

Naglesmann is a great manager, perhaps a nutcase but even if Germany have an inferior sqaud to England and France, by Germany having a far better manager than either of those two it could make them tournament favourites.

Half decent side with an elite coach is generally better than an elite side with a mediocre coach.

I think they’re more than half decent anyway, Musiala and Wirtz are two top level, elite creative talents. Gundogan is class and so is Kimmich. You can still squeeze something out of Kroos and Ter Stegen is great and so is Rudiger.

They have weak spots but a large group of very talented to very competent players. Their last 2-3 tournaments have been them massively underperforming.

Back
Top Bottom