Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always good to see Scotland smashed. Though 4-0 definitely flattered what's a pretty ordinary Netherlands team. They're definitely a little better now than what they were but I'd be very surprised if they got more than a point in the Euros before going home after three games. Scotland, that is.
Well we will see. Just the same as England will bottle it again at the semi or final stage. Love seeing England thinking it’s coming home 🤣🤣🤣

But we don’t think we are world beaters. We know we are shit and accept it 🤣🤣🤣
nice GIF

Can dish out banter but can't take it then? 😆
I love the banter,that’s why if you read my post you’ll see I’m taking the piss out of Scotland because that’s what we do!! Read yours and you’ll know it’s different. Who cares anyway. All im saying is Scotland are not very good and England won’t win the Euros with that defence. Every other part of England’s team is class.

I love the banter,that’s why if you read my post you’ll see I’m taking the piss out of Scotland because that’s what we do!! Read yours and you’ll know it’s different. Who cares anyway. All im saying is Scotland are not very good and England won’t win the Euros with that defence. Every other part of England’s team is class.

Nah you just threw a few jibes and I threw some back, not that deep really.

Can't chuck bantz and not expect to get any back now...

Back
Top Bottom