Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Favorable draw for united now and it could be an fa cup final pretty much. Having won league cup last season

It's just that thing isn't it, despite being shite they have that big Club mentality to always have a chance at silver

We're as we haven't made it to this stage in 6 seasons , and no fa cup final in a quarter century :contehandshead:

Our fa cup record since 91 is a stain on the club. It’s diabolical.

Tbh I think City will have the league wrapped up by the time we play them in the league now.

Still got to somehow fit that Chelsea game in though but that probably benefits us more than it benefits them

Our fa cup record since 91 is a stain on the club. It’s diabolical.
I thank my lucky stars I was there that day to see us win the fa cup.I feel sorry for the younger generation of spurs fans who have probably never seen us win a trophy,its terribly sad.I honestly can’t see us winning a trophy anytime soon,i hope I’m wrong I really do.

Man City are going to do the treble again and, even though it's ruined football, I don't really mind at this point. Sex case Arteta or fat Poch with the neo Nazis winning trophies is just too much.

City winning trophies basically voids them in my mind. I'm almost grateful for them cheating.

Much like United's existence in the 90s or so was to deny Woolwich trophies. I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom