Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've been a great watch this season but it's criminal that they somehow managed to lose a game from 0-3.

It would also be criminal if Ross Barkley isn't on the plane to Germany this summer.
They remind me a lot of Blackpool from several years back when they had their season in the PL, a hugely entertaining side who gave it a right go but naive AF.

Saying that, I'd much rather see Luton have a sustained run in the PL than the likes of Sheff Utd, who are basically there to make up the numbers, or the likes of Norwich, who just yo-yo up and down seemingly without any ambition other than the money you get from the PL.

I don't give a fuck who wins the CL as long as it isn't the Gooners.

Rather City didn't win it either...... Fuck the idea of them getting back to back trebles... That would be awful.

Whilst I dislike both; Munich and R.Madrid are the only vaguely palatable AND plausible option in the CL..... Been that way for quite a few years now.

Rather City didn't win it either...... Fuck the idea of them getting back to back trebles... That would be awful.

Whilst I dislike both; Munich and R.Madrid are the only vaguely palatable AND plausible option in the CL..... Been that way for quite a few years now.

Would love for Bayern to somehow do it just as a big two fingers up to all those who have been blaming Kane lately for their failings, despite his ridiculous record in an under-performing side. Plus having a joyous Kane going into the Euros could only be a good thing for England. Tuchel did it with Chelsea so why not with Bayern if they get their act together.

Booooo!

Man C - Winning the CL
Dippers - Winning the EL
Villa - Winning the Conf.Lge
Arse doing well.
WHam doing well.

Nah; I just can't get behind that.................

Booooo!

Man C - Winning the CL
Dippers - Winning the EL
Villa - Winning the Conf.Lge
Arse doing well.
WHam doing well.

Nah; I just can't get behind that.................

Do they all have to win or will be just getting to the final be enough. City winning the CL is meaningless after all. Dont want the other two clubs winning those trophies, especially Villa.

I wouldn't swap Kulusevski for Bowen as a RW either.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Do they all have to win or will be just getting to the final be enough. City winning the CL is meaningless after all. Dont want the other two clubs winning those trophies, especially Villa.

I don't know the numerical specifics... Like I say; I've tuned out and purely got my eye on 4th or above.

City winning the CL again would be awful for the whole of Europe.

The possibility of arse winning the CL and wham winning the EL doesn't fill me with pleasure and anyone who is revelling in their wins should get, with respect, in the bin.

Back
Top Bottom