Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chavs almost did.

One nil up (after Sterling had missed a shocker, if Werner had done that this place would still be volcanic)

and then missed 2 VERY good chances to put the game to bed.

There's a route to beating City at their gaff, and that buck eejit ETH managed to avoid it very skillfully. You have to hope a bit to luck, of course, but if you can keep them from scoring and then hit them on the break, they will go even more gung ho and you can hit them again. ETH even got a goal out of nothing - spectacular but that shot could have 99 out of 100 hit the corner flag, ended up row Zed or the canal next to the stadium. Every time you turn over possession you have to really go for it - break with pace and support. It's the only way you've got a chance.

Chavs really should have beaten them. Decent striker? 3-0, and not even City will beat you from there with 15 mins to go.
Totally agree. City are a lot easier to get at now & as you say, Chelsea should have been 3-0 up. The way Woolwich are playing I can see them having far too much for city. City will have to up their game a lot to keep up.

Why did these cunts have to get Declan Rice? I was so happy when City were linked.

The intensity and physicality and sheer drive he’s given them has taken them from a very good side to that level where they just submit teams.
Poor man's bentancur/bissouma mate

Must be true, I read it on here

I think teams are losing against Woolwich on purpose to spite us

It's a nationwide conspiracy, they know the only way to keep us down is to all join forces and collude against us

It's a sinister plot

People are already accusing them of being on drugs.. because it must be cheating if a team plays with intensity and kill a side early.

Everyone knows shit teams are hard to play and you need to spend 70 minutes passing round their box before you score!

Why did these cunts have to get Declan Rice? I was so happy when City were linked.

The intensity and physicality and sheer drive he’s given them has taken them from a very good side to that level where they just submit teams.
So reliable & only 25. I was hoping city got him too. Instead they keep signing duds/average players. At least he is English I guess. Leaders like him will make a big difference getting them over the line compared to last year.

City winning and not looking convincing is good. That lot won't be able to maintain their current form.... I hope.

On Kane, he is a super player. No one doubts that. There are problems with such reliance on one player, especially when that player has off days or is marked out of the game.

Kane is in a pooree league and had the perfect platform with us for 2/3 years and was absent when most needed in my opinion.

Give me 50 goals less and more that made that crucial difference any day.

I hope Leverkusen win the title but won't be surprised if Bayern reel them in.
No, munich are average & a big mess. Not winning anything. Manager going at the end of the season. Lots of players out of form & don’t like him.
Typical kane luck. I think they would be a lot worse without him & the problems aren’t due to him. I still think city would have been a great fit for him.
I would take him back in the summer in a heartbeat.

Not blaming Johnson, he’s done well considering and outperformed Doku. I’m drawing a parallel with the complete lack of planning on our side, we sold the best 9 in the world and Levy thought he could get away with keeping half the money, and spending the other half on Johnson who will clearly need time

It’s like City selling Halaand and replacing him with Evan Ferguson. Bald cunt has written off another season albeit charging the highest ticket prices in The world. One shit league cup in 25 years, bald cunt should be refunding season ticket holders based on his personal gains (exploiting ticket paying support for 25 years whilst they’ve not shown ambition or leadership vs our peers)
The league being a lot weaker the past 2 seasons makes levy holding us back even more frustrating. It really is wide open this season. United have lost 11 out of 27 & are 6th!

Back
Top Bottom