Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Villa were consistently great that second half lol Some absolute idiots on here. Guess what whoever gets most points after 38 games deserves it, not fucking rocket science. We should concede after 26 games

Madrid 2-0 down after 30 minutes, Girona could actually be back in the title race at this rate.
Horrible 2nd goal to give up.

Gotta say, getting real Dele vibes from Bellingham. The I don't wanna do all the dirty work I'll just be up here to cherry pick the goals vibes. They are screaming out for someone to stitch play together.

Gotta say, getting real Dele vibes from Bellingham. The I don't wanna do all the dirty work I'll just be up here to cherry pick the goals vibes. They are screaming out for someone to stitch play together.

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

He's been there best player this season by a distance. Pretty sure he's among the top two or three in regards to distance covered this season too for Real Madrid.

Are you watching the game? Kid is only nominally a midfielder...they are resorting to Kroos long balls and Bellingoal standing in a line wiht the forwards.

Probably because they have three other central midfielders on the pitch and no proper striker, he's filling in that false 9 role because he's got the best eye for a goal in the team...

Bellingham is nothing like Dele. Much better athlete with a way more complete game. Ball carrying on a different level.

He's being used in this role because tactically it suits Madrid's needs. You're criticising a player for following instructions.

Probably because they have three other central midfielders on the pitch and no proper striker, he's filling in that false 9 role because he's got the best eye for a goal in the team...

Bellingham is nothing like Dele. Much better athlete with a way more complete game. Ball carrying on a different level.

He's being used in this role because tactically it suits Madrid's needs. You're criticising a player for following instructions.

RM badly lack a good CF, surprised they didn’t go for Kane in the summer, even if Mbappe comes next season, Mbappe can play the wide forward role anyway with Kane central.

Uh, this bit is NOT responsive to the posted prompt to which you replied. How does lead to Kroos doing his Pirlo rendition?

Well, what I said/the comparison I made was...
The I don't wanna do all the dirty work I'll just be up here to cherry pick the goals vibes.
I've watched the kid since BVB so I'm aware...but tonight and the few (parts of) games I've taken in are different which is why I pointed it out.

Fair enough!

That said, that's a tacit admission that my criticism is spot on but due to (alleged) tactical instructions instead of laziness or being BBB. good to know but that also means we should temper our excitement over shiny objects from that position, right?

I was (maybe harshly) wondering if his step up in league took his all-action away from him and left him cherry picking like with all the things Dele was supposedly able to do in League 1 but wasn't in the PL.

They are screaming out for someone to stitch play together.
Would like all those that responded to take a look at Bellers positioning this half...my point was solid and Mr Ancelotti took note...he dribbling up all the way from his own box now.

Man I'm good!

edit: He just missed a sitter though after a great setup by Kroos and Mendy.

Would like all those that responded to take a look at Bellers positioning this half...my point was solid and Mr Ancelotti took note...he dribbling up all the way from his own box now.

Man I'm good!

edit: He just missed a sitter though after a great setup by Kroos and Mendy.

He'll be involved in games far more playing deeper. But he's done exceptionally well playing in a more advanced role for them this season due to their lack of a physical presence up front. He's not a striker so will miss chances, but you can't argue with his record in Spain at all all things considered.

Villa were consistently great that second half lol Some absolute idiots on here. Guess what whoever gets most points after 38 games deserves it, not fucking rocket science. We should concede after 26 games

Nonsense. Luton had them pinned in their own half the second half. I lost count how many times Martinez touched the ball.

Back
Top Bottom