Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another mad finish with the Juve match :ange-hands-head: Seems like a lot more last minute deciders this season. Shouldn’t be surprising, I guess, given the new approach to added time.
I love how Juve were celebrating while Allegri was fuming and then just storms off the pitch at the whistle.

Ref in the Lens Monaco game was sent to the Monitor by VAR but decided his initial decision was correct. Which it was. Incidental contact in the box is not necessarily a penalty. Brave call by the ref. Wish we could see more of it.

Like London Busses this... Ref called to Monitor in Celtic Motherwell game over a possible red card infringement and decides to stick (correctly imo) with his original decision of yellow.

No Salah or Nunez in the SQUAD even

uo4BQk7xqvTQ.gif

I think the majority of Spurs fans will.

I can’t even begin to imagine the reaction if Chelsea win
If Poch even fucking DARES win them a trophy at his first attempt, I'll be fucking apoplectic!!

He's bent his teams over enough for Klopp in the past, so I don't see why today would be any different!

... interesting to see Poch has decided against starting Michel Vorm in goal today... Maybe he's taking this one more seriously!!!

Back
Top Bottom