Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The ideal situation was United and Newcastle in the Europa League, help the coefficient while getting fucked with extra games.
With English teams getting fucked in europe it looks like only the top 4 will get the CL now. Spain, Germany and Italy are all ahead of PL, so 5th wont be good enough.

Basically us Villa Newcastle United and Brighton fighting for 1 place.
I think we can count Brighton out, Newcastle are hanging on by a thread. Even if they get their players back soon, they may be too far behind to make up the ground.

We've suffered losses but our performances have been far more convincing.

Having a female ref is good. Less likely get surrounded by players giving her shit.

I was thinking (hoping) this earlier.... Also hopefully a step towards shutting up twats like Barton that think the men and women's games should be completely segregated.

Last edited:
Women is too emotional for this kind of job. She will only get "easy" games with small clubs i assume. The thought of a women being the ref in a NLD is repulsive.

I was thinking (hoping this earlier).... Also hopefully a step towards shutting up twats like Barton that think the men and women's games should be completely segregated.

Of course they should be completely segregated. Just like rugby and ice hockey should be completely segregated or tennis and baseball. Women's football and men's football are two different sports.

Back
Top Bottom