Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not exactly true is it. In fact they've actually had decisions go against them recemtly if we're being totally honest (no handball on I
odegaard, Woolwich harrasing ref/assistant on 4 occasions with no yellow yet Elliot gets yellow, Kluivert not being sent off vs Bournemouth).

Woolwich are the other team to have threatened PGMOL and got good decisions because of it.

The Kluivert "red" was consistent with other non-reds given that were below the shin/ankle - unlike the Curtis Jones red that was smack back shin legbreaker that Klopp whined about.

They've had a very charmed run not least Klopp himself who, like Arteta, gets away with being a clown on the sidelines in a way that Gary O'Neill dreams of.

Why do teams persist in trying to play out against Liverpool? They've been picking you off all game ffs try something different. We are led to believe coaches are amazing these days but all I see is a load of plan A and fuck all plan B.

todd1882 todd1882 you think bluescum will beat pool?
I'd put my money on Liverpool...and I'm sure they'll be the big betting favorites assuming Salah is back. Will need to see more consistency from Chelsea to wager on them. That said, the fact that Liverpool will come out and play will benefit them. But I suspect their young squad will choke under the Wembley pressure.

got a month to alter that view.

Back
Top Bottom