Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just getting to the end of the Chelsea/Brighton game. Only a cameo, so hard to assess but Nicolas Jackson (Fwd Chelsea) looked lively, as did Joao Pedro (Fwd Brighton). Quite liked the look of Imari Samuels (20yo Brighton LCB).

I’m going to a Europa conference game while here next week and thought I’d check out the opponents of Debrecen, they are called Alashkert from Armenia ….. Last round they played these .

I almost spat my coffee out reading it

Probably should have had some reading glasses on

FT
Stones 0 - 1 Wycombe

Our new keeper on loan from Bristol was a little better in the second half, so maybe a bit hasty - although he's going to cause a lot of Wealdstone fans to go grey!!

Triallist A (no15) is seriuosly bloody good .

Last edited:
2 goals and assist in Messi first start for Miami

Was that Miami's best result in the MLS? Always seem to lose when I see the results lol.

Plus did ManU throw away the friendly against Wrexham last night?

Back
Top Bottom