Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For it to happen now:

Tottenham 1-1 Man City
Woolwich 1-0 Everton
Man City 4-0 West Ham
Crystal Palace 1-0 Aston Villa
Sheffield United 1-2 Tottenham

Would be enough for Man City to win the league and Spurs to get top four.
Thanks Starks ; from where , I’m sitting that’s not un-doable .

I AM a little bit worried about the whole Woolwich-Everton scenario. Realistically , I can foresee 4 or 5 margin for the homeside .

We need to be realistic here ;

would that mean a 7 or 8 margin for City v Spam ?

Apologies for the questions; but you seem clued up .

For it to happen now:

Tottenham 1-1 Man City
Woolwich 1-0 Everton
Man City 4-0 West Ham
Crystal Palace 1-0 Aston Villa
Sheffield United 1-2 Tottenham

Would be enough for Man City to win the league and Spurs to get top four.
OMG those are way too narrow for comfort...

I genuinely don't think I could take that set of scorelines going into injury time!!

Can't we at least give Sheffield Utd a tonking, whilst Palace batter Villa?

No way on earth the Arse aren't winning by a landslide on Sunday...
Man City will have to get double figures to keep up!

I think draw was a big result for Villa. Now most likely they can draw at Palace and get it done. I don't think they could've handled going in to Selhurt Park knowing it's must win. They bottled it once again today and were extremely lucky.

For us a draw tomorrow is a terrible result. We need to win or lose...preferably lose.

Last edited:
I think draw was a big result for Villa. Now most likely they can draw at Palace and get it done. I don't think they could've handled going in to Selhurt Park knowing it's must win.

For us a draw tomorrow is a terrible result. We need to win or lose...preferably lose.
OK , Thank You .

So now we want to LOSE tomorrow.

That’s do-able .

Will the goal margin matter ?

I’ll be happy to be totally shafted ; as long as it’s for the best given the bigger picture .

Apologies, again for the questions.

Are we guaranteed Europe irrespective?

Even the farmers league
No.

We need a point. Both the Geordies and the racists can overtake us if they each win both their games, and we collect nothing. We then end up 7th. If one of them wins both games and we collect nothing, we finish 6th. I think.

Edit: I forgot about the FA Cup and how that affects us if the red mancs win.

No.

We need a point. Both the Geordies and the racists can overtake us if they each win both their games, and we collect nothing. We then end up 7th. If one of them wins both games and we collect nothing, we finish 6th. I think.

Edit: I forgot about the FA Cup and how that affects us if the red mancs win.

It doesn't.

We need one point from Sunday's game.

Back
Top Bottom