Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d leave VVD, Robertson and TAA at this stage. I’d take Allison, MacAllister (for the 8 not 6) and Diaz, Jota and Nunez.

I know there’s lots of scoffing at Nunez because he fucks some sitters, but he’s still pretty productive, is an absolute terrier for the team and causes opponents all sorts of problems.

In fairness, even Klopp has become tired of Nunez. Yes for much of the season he was winning that risk to reward ratio of being a nuisance, but there's only so long you can get away with wasting two sitters a game and fucking up easy passes.

I think he's a wildcard option but not a player to rely on if you want to go anywhere. Liverpool will try to recoup some of the fee in the summer imo.

Harry got a knock to his knee just now looked bad but he’s up and running

England fans would have had their arses in their mouths

All Beige..... 🎶🎶🎶
Reminds me... was watching one of Wes Andersons newer films the other day, had to walk out because it was not only pretentious but actually fucking boring as well.

What the fuck happened to him? He's always been a perverted prick but at least his films were good, was it all Owen fucking Wilson doing all the good writing before or what?

Reminds me... was watching one of Wes Andersons newer films the other day, had to walk out because it was not only pretentious but actually fucking boring as well.

What the fuck happened to him? He's always been a perverted prick but at least his films were good, was it all Owen fucking Wilson doing all the good writing before or what?

Dunno, fella......... Never seen any of 'em.

Sheffield Wednesday are winning, looks like they'll stay up.

Looking forward to the Sheffield Derby returning next season.

but there's only so long you can get away with wasting two sitters a game and fucking up easy passes.
I'd actually be weirdly intrigued to see how Watkins does. 19 goals 12 assists in the league this season.
It's like all you know of Watson is the stats you read and that the irony of you last two statements is lost on you. I like Watson...and have since I first saw him at Villa when he wasn't nabbing SOs. But no one would suggest that he is a clinical forward.

But he is a hard worker whose efforts provide space to the actual danger men on either side of him while also benefiting from the defensive attention they command.
And I'm old enough to remember him missing sitters at Villa and the knowledgeable folks in this thread laughing at the 40M they paid Brentford for him. But I know he's a completely different player once he hits 20 goals, right?

edit: Watkins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom