Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems to play considerably better for Hungary than Liverpool. May still be adjusting to the Premier League, but Liverpool fans got a bit too excited about him after he scored a screamer at the beginning of the season.
I don’t watch Hungary

On the occasion I watch Liverpool he gives the ball away makes the wrong choices and normally gets hooked by the 70th min

I’d never heard of him but the trainspotters on here raved about him

But no. He’s not got it

In a season where Newcastle, United and Chelsea perform terribly it's absolutely fair of fans to expect more than finishing fifth with no cup run. We've been decent, made some progress in the league but its one step forwards after two steps back last season.

We were fourth or thereabouts under Conte w/ Kane but minus VDV, Vicario, Udogie, Maddison, Johnson etc.

This is very myopic.

This is very myopic.

Meh, we've been decent. No more or better. It's not a party poppers out season, its a decent platform season. I dunno why you or anyone else wants to build it up as more than it has been? It's about as good as Pochettino's first season if that helps, minus a cup final.

Its been completely demonstrably fine. That's about all I can say about it.

This is brilliant, the moveable force vs the stoppable object. Just two bad sides with no midfield between them sort of just punting it up field to players in acre of space.

This is how football should be, its got too good and tactical. That Woolwich City game with 8 centre backs and not a metre of space on the whole pitch was dreadful.

Refs favour Liverpool so much. Watching it with the sound off so can’t hear the screeching from the crowd and the refs just giving Liverpool everything. even if they stop Woolwich winning the league I don’t think Liverpool and Klopp is a palatable option. Can’t stand them.

Back
Top Bottom