Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GJ6ioaeXwAElGXn

v

GJ6jx2EWkAA7zhe

My favourite Poch game is still that Woolwich home game in 14/15 when we smashed em up with Bentaleb and Mason in midfield, we pressed the shit out of them, with Bentaleb playing a lovely ball into Kane to score the winner. (Funnily enough he played a good ball tonight to set up the first goal)
Spurs 5-3 Chelsea in Jan that year...showed the mauling we could hand out...angry Mou...they resorted to kicking us...first sight of Dembele in his proper position...HK firing from everywhere...had a taste of everything to come.

I am absolutely dreading West Ham on Tuesdays. Under the lights, late night kick off...

It's one of the games a season where they raise their game to astronomical levels and we always seem to disappoint (though I am aware our record there isn't bad)

West Ham are so stramge and Moyes is like a freak of nature.

He just gets out of his players what most managers couldn't amd seems unbreakable.

This game isn't over yet and Tuesday is another day.

Back
Top Bottom