Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kulu was shit when he was on loan? why are you making things up?
Well, he was on an 18 month loan...and though the first 6 months is up for debate as far as I'm concerned but I will let you have it...the next year he was utter shit and he has been ever since. My bona fides on this matter are on these pages...been getting it right since he got here.

also we negotiated the 30m EUROS down due to Juves financial situation. Think it was 25m EUROS.
Check transfermarkt and see. Doesn't really matter though does it? It was still lit on fire!!!! He's shit so it was money wasted and some really clued in folks warned against making him permanent. but we did it anyways and now we ask every week "What's wrong with Kulu?"

Palmer was 40M the same summer we make Kulu permanent for 30M and that woul dhave been 40M worth of value...Paqueta for 12M more but it would have been 42M worth of value...you know, cost of something vs the value of it.

Honestly pleased they’re sticking with Moyes long term as West Ham have some good players.

Fan of Alvarez, Bowen, Kudus and Paqueta especially. They *could* play some consistently decent football and build up but they’ll never be more than this under him.

Watching these big cup games and I'm jealous.
Chelsea are having a "shit" season but they've made one cup final and now have a great chance of making an FA cup final.

We used to play in big games like this

Fucking depressing

Chelsea are having a "shit" season but they've made one cup final and now have a great chance of making an FA cup final.

Fucking depressing
I still get annoyed the way we just gave up on the league cup, in a year with no European football. That has to be a club decision, they just don’t give a fuck about trying to win anything even if they say the opposite.

We used to be known as a cup side, that’s gone now. We’re just playing for a European place and fuck anything else.

Fucking depressing
When was the last time we were at Wembley? That painful 2-4 semi defeat to those cunts...? I'm struggling to recall which, as you said, isn't a great thing.

Fucking depressing
And when we’ve reached semi-finals with realistic chances of winning- Portsmouth 2010, Chelsea 2017,Man u 2018 we’ve totally shit the bed.I still can’t fathom how that team we had lost to Portsmouth back then.

Back
Top Bottom