Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is it falling to bits?
Liverpool have a lot of injuries & are scraping by fairly often with goals out of nothing. Also they are in all the cups as well as the Thursday-Sunday europa thing. It’s more likely Woolwich or city win it really. But still want Liverpool to keep winning so there’s 2 hopes of stopping Woolwich. Either city or Liverpool will do!

Mitoma and Adingra are the type of players we need to add to our squad. Sure Adingra is a bit erratic, but they both cause the opposition problems. I’m not saying it has to be these two, I just think we need this type of player on either side.

Mitoma and Adingra are the type of players we need to add to our squad. Sure Adingra is a bit erratic, but they both cause the opposition problems. I’m not saying it has to be these two, I just think we need this type of player on either side.

I think our links to the likes of Nusa and Neto probably show that we are indeed aware this is a desperate need.

Sheffield united must be on track to concede the most goals in a premier league season. That’s 65 goals now and still 13 games to play

What's the record? 89?

They'd have to concede on average 1.9 goals per game to break it. I reckon that's probably a guarantee at this point.

What's the record? 89?

They'd have to concede on average 1.9 goals per game to break it. I reckon that's probably a guarantee at this point.

The record is 100 by Swindon back in 94 but that was over 42 games. Derby hold the record over 38 games with 89 yeah. Its definitely a possibility

Back
Top Bottom