Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I suppose the logic goes I hate Liverpool more than Chelsea therefore I'm fine with anti semitism or some other shite?

You are such a worm

Well your reasons why you hate Liverpool are a bit childish, there's no Spurs fan that should legit be cheering on Chelsea knowing the history between us...if you know your history that is, clearly you don't

Nevermind they scored again, there's a another goal for you to cheer :thumbup:

Family Guy Cockroach GIF

This will take a little bit of pressure off and will just prolong the inevitable.

No point villa even putting their kits on, tonight.

I mean, what is the actual point of going out there and only playing at 50%??

Just forfeit the game and save us the grim spectacle.

Well your reasons why you hate Liverpool are a bit childish, there's no Spurs fan that should legit be cheering on Chelsea knowing the history between us...if you know your history that is, clearly you don't

Nevermind they scored again, there's a another goal for you to cheer :thumbup:
Oh please...you were noshing off Woolwich the other week for buying Declan Rice

Stop starting cunt offs for no reason because your butt hurt you keep getting shown up.

We were having a perfectly pleasant convo and you had to pipe up.

Your like a woman mate, starting rows for no reason and always trying to get the last word in.

This is why you're the laughing stock beta bitch on here.

Oh please...you were noshing off Woolwich the other week for buying Declan Rice

Stop starting cunt offs for no reason because your butt hurt you keep getting shown up.

We were having a perfectly pleasant convo and you had to pipe up.

Your like a woman mate, starting rows for no reason and always trying to get the last word in.

This is why you're the laughing stock beta bitch on here.

Yeah me bigging up Rice is definitely the same as you cheering on racist Chelsea, well done

Telling me to stop starting cunt offs yet the only person getting all personal and throwing insults and swearing lmao - Don't blame me if you struggle to deal with your emotions from the words you typed🤡

beta bitch? lol, mate it's the internet - you know you don't need to act all hard on here, you sound incredibly insecure - everything okay at home?

Villa not being arsed helps
Yup, got nothing to do with Chelsea actually looking 'arsed'...why is it that other teams never look arsed vs Spurs? Other teams are always in their cup final against us.

Might just be a matter of perspective.

Back
Top Bottom