Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very clear and obvious.

Var is shit but it would always call this one a foul
not one of the MOTD pundits thought it was clear and obvious.

Which demonstrates that it wasn't.

It was a subjective call which VAR had no business interfering with unless VAR is now the authority and the onfield ref is not.

The whole thing is becoming a complete mess.

...Seemed to me that from a view from the right hand side (linesman's view) it was a massive shove in the back, but from the left hand, behind the goal view you can see that a lot of the impact was initiated by the Villa player backing into the chav.

Soft as fuck imo.

It was a subjective call which VAR had no business interfering with unless VAR is now the authority and the onfield ref is not.

MOTD pundits are invariably anti-VAR and love nothing more than to poor scorn on it. If they are not complaining about when VAR should have got involved and didn't, they are whining about it getting involved when it does.

It was a really obvious shove, and it led to a goal. The ref still had the chance to stick with his decision, and didn't.

...Seemed to me that from a view from the right hand side (linesman's view) it was a massive shove in the back, but from the left hand, behind the goal view you can see that a lot of the impact was initiated by the Villa player backing into the chav.

Soft as fuck imo.
Maybe it makes up a little for the many, many soft penalties the Chavs have been given this season.

Var is shit,i hate it.

On my stream all were saying 100% a foul even before Var got involved. I agree.

Var is shit m

Back
Top Bottom