OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hating on Haallnd for no reason.. the guy will become the best striker in the world. Absolutely hate that he is at City.. but unfortunately money talks.
I was the first on here that suggested we sign Haaland back when he was at Salzburg.
I even was at the stadium in the town of Volda, Norway with a population under 10,000 inhabitants when he scored his first professional goal.
fa9967a3-85cd-4e73-aa3f-ae7a27d10f5a

I would say I'm entitled to hate on the ugly bastard.

That's a good point .
I bet a VERY low percentage. For those that have been will tell you it is an absolute abomination of a stadium and a pretty shitty match day experience all-round.
There are some that just won't admit it as they think they are protecting the club but there are thousands that will openly admit what a joke it is.
Agree , been there , It’s a shithole and now needs serious upgrading

Back
Top Bottom