OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just this one:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__focused_v3.jpg
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth Argyle on ITV in an hour in the FA Cup.

Theo Corbeanu on loan at Wednesday from Wolves looks like he could be a Premier League player to me if he continues his development. Big lad with good feet, think he will end up a good centre forward, but is skillful enough to play on the wing.

He is profoundly, immensely German. Way more German than Klopp.
Saw the picture had a feeling went into Wikipedia and yes he’s Swabian.
Weird people. Very old school German…I spoke to a local once and he used Präteritum tense instead of Perfekt while speaking (which is very very weird in Germany, almost archaic), and his vowels sounded bizarre.

Saw the picture had a feeling went into Wikipedia and yes he’s Swabian.
Weird people. Very old school German…I spoke to a local once and he used Präteritum tense instead of Perfekt while speaking (which is very very weird in Germany, almost archaic), and his vowels sounded bizarre.
Yes, Medieval feudal German, faeries and trolls German. Not one of these sunshine quasi-American Germans like Klopp or Klinsmann

The Dean Smith sacking surprises me. Thought he was doing a great job even though they started slowly this season.

Really weird narrative circling tbh....

Shit first EPL year; saved by Grealish..... Year 2 Grealish boom = 11th..... Revamped coaching staff and brought in The Beatles..... Year 3 struggling.....

Seems hasty, but "great job" (which is a common claim) seems generous.

Really weird narrative circling tbh....

Shit first EPL year; saved by Grealish..... Year 2 Grealish boom = 11th..... Revamped coaching staff and brought in The Beatles..... Year 3 struggling.....

Seems hasty, but "great job" (which is a common claim) seems generous.
That's fair, great job is probably a bit much.

I just thought he was doing well with what he had there over the past few seasons.

You're right though, thinking back on it, they seemed extremely beatable last season when we played them without Graelish.

Back
Top Bottom