Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why can’t you just accept he’s a quality player? What’s the big deal?
I can when he has a good run of games in the PL
Not going to cum because he destroyed a lower league team, just like you wouldn’t if it was Hojberg

Sorry am I supposed to judge a player I’ve only seen be crap in two games and say he’s brilliant because of YouTube clips now?

He might be quality. I don’t know yet, haven’t seen it or heard of him before this season. If he’s half the player Son or Bale is, they’ve got a good player. He still cost 50M more than Son though.

Last edited:
70M justified. Carabou glory on its way to the bridge. What a player.
What a game. I’ve never seen anything like this.
I can not believe he did it.
I’ve been watching Havertz for years and He’s mustard. He might flop at Chelsea because well that happens but I think that once he’ll settle in he will come very good for them.

I’ve been watching Havertz for years and He’s mustard. He might flop at Chelsea because well that happens but I think that once he’ll settle in he will come very good for them.
He may well. But I’ve never heard of him, so someone shoving a hat trick against Barnsley in my face after two shit PL games doesn’t really make me say he was worth 70M

It certainly has turned into one of those things that if you don't kneel it means you are a racist rather than kneeling showing you support the cause.

i think Ferdinand makes a good point about it now being used as an excuse to show how progressive you are rather than doing things that actually work to help make changes.

I think the point has been made and at this point if someone wants to make their own message they should be free to do so but the whole team aspect has likely run its course and there should be zero backlash against any player or team who is not interested in kneeling anymore.

Brighton are so fun to watch.

Said this last week, Alzate has really grown into his body and seems to have found his position. He was all over the pitch last year, but is calm, strong and tidy.

Brighton are so fun to watch.

Said this last week, Alzate has really grown into his body and seems to have found his position. He was all over the pitch last year, but is calm, strong and tidy.

Imagine being born in England, playing for Leyton Orient in League Two and then 2 years later playing Premier League football and playing alongside the likes of James Rodriguez and Radamel Falcao for Colombia.

Love stories like that.

Back
Top Bottom