Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about that (and we've ALL been there) is that there woulda been fans up the other end celebrating that, as it rippled the 'back' of the net!!

Still, if Olympuakos can win away, WE can!!!!!!
I imagine there were droves of aubameyang fan accounts with masks as their pictures straight to twitter after his goal tweeting about how he's the best thing since sliced bread and so on. And they're so elated that their hero has scored the winner, in the competition they said for years they didn't care about, that they then missed olympiakos go in front. The first thing they come back to see is their hero miss an absolute sitter. Then they see the score, their dreams ruined. 12 twitter replies on their tweet, all from other fans laughing.

The away goal rule is a beautiful thing that should never get removed from the game. 1 goal turns a winner into a loser and that's to me adds quality to a knockout game. It ain't broken, don't try and fix it
Did you see Robbie's whinging about it followed multiple times by "but i'm not making excuses" or some such. I love it.

That proper rips the guts out of their season that does.... you love to see it

Ya hate to see it.

giphy.gif

Ignorant old lion poster post:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom