Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're their derby. In fact, pretty much every London club places us at the top of their shit list.

Yeah legit don't get this? Obviously not being from London myself I don't know the inner workings of it but the only club I get it with is the scum. But why West Ham and Chelsea seem to utterly despise us is strange. Palace seem to like to try upset us also, but they actually have proper fans so I give they a bye.

Also fucking lol at Chelsea

Messi needs 1 more goal to make it his 10th consecutive season of scoring 40 goals in all comps.

Pretty sure no footballer in history has managed that.

Yeah legit don't get this? Obviously not being from London myself I don't know the inner workings of it but the only club I get it with is the scum. But why West Ham and Chelsea seem to utterly despise us is strange. Palace seem to like to try upset us also, but they actually have proper fans so I give they a bye.

Also fucking lol at Chelsea
With West Ham it is is simply just jealousy. They want to be where we are. Chelsea are threatened by our rise up the table. And the Goons are just the ying to our yang. It's written in stone. Palace is definitely the most "sporting" of the derbies in my opinion.

I think the Chelsea/Spurs rivalry just comes from key moments from the past. Most notably the 1967 Cup Final in which we had two Chelsea 'legends' in Venables and Greaves on our side and then of course the 1975 Relegation battle in which we survived and they went down

Chelsea fans seem to think that our hatred for them stems from the 90s onwards where there was a shift in success. Chelsea were the ones who tended to finish higher, involved in the sort of title races we are involved in nowadays, winning FA Cups and European trophies whilst we struggled in the mid table and even survived a few relegation threatened seasons and then it all intensified even more in the 00s when they got bought out and went on even more dominance etc. They seem to think we hate them because they "overtook" us as the second most successful club in London.

When in reality, they are a bunch of cunts, with a racist fanbase full of anti-semites who do everything in their power to remind us of our Jewish roots with hiss sounds. THEY are the club who sing about US every single week. We couldn't give a shit about them from that perspective.

I need your critique on a young centre half.
You're bullshitting, and you know it. Even if I or anyone else you mentioned had watched one single minute of this dude, it would scarcely matter given the level of competition, and you know it. You're showing off again, just like when you were cheating in chess.

You're bullshitting, and you know it. Even if I or anyone else you mentioned had watched one single minute of this dude, it would scarcely matter given the level of competition, and you know it. You're showing off again, just like when you were cheating in chess.

He looks pretty good.

In fact, quite a few players look good in this Atlanta team. Villalba and Martinez up top could probably do a job in Europe (despite his failed Torino attempt). Almiron looks to have settled in nicely at Newcastle too.

He looks pretty good.

In fact, quite a few players look good in this Atlanta team. Villalba and Martinez up top could probably do a job in Europe (despite his failed Torino attempt). Almiron looks to have settled in nicely at Newcastle too.
ChEpbqt.gif

Hold it, Totti Totti cheats at chess? Why are we burying the lede in convo about some MLS guy? This info deserves its own thread, "chess cheaters and the people that love them" or some such.
And who the fuck are you?

Totti cheated during a fucking competition, you piece of shit. His name is garbage.
cretinousgoat cretinousgoat at least had the honesty to admit that he cheated, Totti didn't.

How comes Virginia have no professional major league teams?
I'll answer this for you: 1) Virginia has no major cities and it's northern pop center is dominated by DC and its southern pop center (HR, VB, etc) is podunk and backwards just like most of its central and western parts.

2) It's got a ways to go to rise to the levels of the states it borders such as Maryland and North Carolina...and maybe even W. Virginny (who was so embarrassed about the sorts in Vahginya that they split) depending on whose opinion you seek.

3) and least of all (this may be debatable) in terms of importance is the fact that most sports leagues give established teams an area all unto themselves and don't allow any other franchises within that area. There is a term for it but I cannot remember at this time as I am flabbergasted and still trying to get my wits about me after hearing that chess bombshell.

edit: I think I'm supposed to add the "no disrespect" part here.

Back
Top Bottom