Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a very good one - but last season really was a freak occurrence.

The fact that almost everyone in the media was putting him up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo was just laughable and an example of how media hype can change people perception of a player. He accomplished FUCK ALL last season besides a Golden Boot for himself (which Kane had won 2 of previously), yet Salah was being talked about as Ballon d'Or winner and all of that.
He’s an anti Semitic cunt.
:angryscouser:

Did you at least mix tomato and mayo together to make seafood sauce
Thousand Island dressing. You don't see that often nowadays.
prawn-cocktail-is-very.jpg

I've seen numerous times where he's fired the ball forward through the lines? He is far from a sideways passer.
Please, don't try to educate me on NDombele. I've known about him a year before you even heard his name. He's sent Dier passes hard and straight up the gut to Depay and Dembele which an organized Barca have handled with no problem. He is neglecting Dubois out right...

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Lyon score

Back
Top Bottom