Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester protest earlier.

Dwt6w3jXcAAcRcn.jpg

Dwt6w3pXgAEN3y_.jpg

Dwt6w3qXQAIHR92.jpg

When you've been bribed with doughnuts, clackers and free beer for a couple of seasons, now the boss says it's payback.
:dembelelol:

Disgusting use of a privileged platform I think, if you had any humility at all you'd say ' ask me about the game, but don't get me on the situation at the club, I work with the guy, you're gonna put me in a tough situation' I didn't watch it so not sure how the subject came up, but I'm pretty sure you won't find a single Newcastle fan who agrees with him, so how he can spout all that with genuine conviction I have no idea...? Bit like saying 'what drug test?' I suppose.

Did they deserved to win? Absolutely fucking not.

Tbf Palace and Leicester in recent times killed some giants. Chelsea, Man City. West Ham won vs Arse, MU and <removed>s drew with them. They will drop 2-4 points i feel.

Amazingly soft penalty

As soon as that cheating diving cunt got in the box I thought “here we go” and sure enough!!

Cunts continuing to scrape results
Doing another Leicester

If they win it I’m moving to the Cook Islands as I couldn’t bear the Klopp wankfest afterwards

Richard Keys genuinely thinks Benitez should spend some of his own money on players? Fucking idiot should get the sack again for saying something as absurd as that.

I see why Ashley doesn't want to spend but he's still owner of that football club and should be looking after them with more care and responsibility
He's been trying to sell for what, 4-5 years? Either lower your asking price or invest in the club so it is worth the price you want

Back
Top Bottom