Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sturridge saved the dippers from breaking out the black arm bands. Can only imagine the scenes if they’d lost two in a row and dropped to third in the league. Probably a minute of silence against City for all the things that must have gone against them for such a thing to happen.

Quite a good tap in there from Sturridge.
I said a draw wouldn't be horrific, but those circumstances are unacceptable.
Seeing those cunts all happy is a gruesome sight.

I suppose though it keeps them both closer to us so not too bad really.

Top 5 is starting to take shape.

DoSHY1_W0AEgtVM.png

I actually think Gomez is Pool's best defender.
Bought for buttons from charlton

How cones we weren't all over that ?

VVD. Is better than I thought .... looks class

80 mil there or there abouts for Gomez/VVD is great business

And a major upgrade on the pony that went before

Add the decent keeper behind that and they're a sound defence

They've bought well the last 2-3 seaeins

Top 5 is starting to take shape.

DoSHY1_W0AEgtVM.png
Considering we have played Utd., Liverpool and Watford (all in top 6) 5 of our 7 games have all been away, our first 11 had zero pre-season and we haven't been playing well, and we've had injuries to Lloris, Dele, Wanyama, Sissoko, Winks, Rose, Eriksen, Dembele and now Aurier and Vertonghen. Son away in Asia, that's really quite impressive. Just 2 points behind unbeaten Chavs and only 4 behind the two teams that the media have already handed over the title too.

Last edited:
Watching a replay of the Pool/Chelsea game and damn this is a quick game.

Pool changed their press style for this game. Putting the CBs under pressure verse out CMs. More likely to cause an issue with a tighter press up top verse our poor poor midfield.

Type I usually attacks the mouth area while Type II usually appears on genitalia, but if we want to be accurate Herpes is a whole family of viruses that includes the likes of EBV or Mononocleosis
I note your 'usually' but to be even more clear you can get Type 1 and 2 at either place (and other mucosal surfaces, the eye, and breaks in the skin - so stop fucking with the cold sore and wash your hands). So that blowjob from the chick with the cold sore will cause a genital breakout and vice versa.

now, back to your originally scheduled program.

Back
Top Bottom