Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So boring when people slag off other teams.

We were not clinical against United and now they are more likely to finish 4th than us, not that Solskjaer is anything special in my opinion.

Football is weird but for sure City or Liverpool for the title.

Whatever it is that is needed we can't find it.

We were not clinical against United and now they are more likely to finish 4th than us, not that Solskjaer is anything special in my opinion.

Put your tissues away you wet lettuce. When we beat Fulham tomorrow we go 7 points ahead of Utd.

How the fuck is a team 7 points away from us if we win tommorow more likely to get top 4 then us we are closer to second then 4th the fucking state of some posters on here

klopps was worse. wolves guy went maybe a yard on the pitch. Klopp went on a grand tour
Klopp is a grade A fucking cunt. By far the most arrogant, up his own arse, unlikable manager in the league now that Mourinho is gone. It literally does my nut that he has this "nice guy, top bloke" persona within the media, amongst a lot of fans etc. It couldn't be any further from the truth.

Not Hazard, he's in my PL fantasy team.
FfqtLo3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom