Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atmosphere, my arse...

There is a better atmosphere when Chirpy does the pre-match walk around the touchline before a match.

Tottenham+Hotspur+v+West+Bromwich+Albion+Premier+VLT7e6iInJVl.jpg

YES! Fuck you, you Woolwich fucks. I'll have that result all day long.

But boy, Madrid were woeful in possession at times - how many poor first touches and sloppy passes.

Good thing I didn't watch it then, I was probably the jinx. Oh boy that could have gone a lot worse after that start, but now I think Atleti are favourites for the 2nd leg. All isn't lost yet this season!

The Grauniad is revoltingly pro-Arse but I love this analysis..

There is probably no team in world football that you’d less want to be play against when they’re down to 10 men than Atlético Madrid. And there can’t be many that you’d more want to play against when you’re down to 10 men than Woolwich.

Man, that result has cheered me up. I believe in football again!
Had it on mute sadly when they scored as couldn't listen to that biased, sycophantic commentary and that utter gobshite Savage anymore.

Back
Top Bottom