Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brilliant. Haven't enjoyed a game so much since, well, last week. I didn't realise how much I dislike these nouveau riche cattle prodding bastards until the Utd goals started going in. The sight of all those millions in talent looking like lost souls on their own pitch at the end. Lol.

Wow! What a game, one of the strangest games I think I've seen, Utd were so shit in the first half I was questioning what the fuck were they doing in 2nd, especially the way we took them apart too. City should have been 5-0 up (4 should have been Sterlings) in the first half.

In the short term that's a really shit result for us, nothing to do with the league but that would have given them a massive boost of belief when playing against us in the semi-final, imagine how they would be feeling had City continued to kill them they way they did first half!!

But in the long term it just means we are one step closer to wining the League and Cup double this year as City fail to win all of their remaining games.
:lamelaaghh:

Wow! What a game, one of the strangest games I think I've seen, Utd were so shit in the first half I was questioning what the fuck were they doing in 2nd, especially the way we took them apart too. City should have been 5-0 up (4 should have been Sterlings) in the first half.

In the short term that's a really shit result for us, nothing to do with the league but that would have given them a massive boost of belief when playing against us in the semi-final, imagine how they would be feeling had City continued to kill them they way they did first half!!

But in the long term it just means we are one step closer to wining the League and Cup double this year as City fail to win all of their remaining games.
:lamelaaghh:
If Sterling scored every sitter he’d have 40 goals this season.

If Sterling scored every sitter he’d have 40 goals this season.
There is no problem for me in a forward missing loads, so long as he scores loads, exhibit a) Kane and b) Dele last year and to some extent c) Son. But today I'd be doing pieces if I was a City fan, hard to get over that especially denying you a win over your rivals, let along winning the league at the same time. LOL

Back
Top Bottom