Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glenn Hoddle is doing my nut in. Keeps banging on on about staying wide, when this is exactly what we are doing and it ain't working!! We are crossing the ball to no one!! Bertrand's delivery is shite, Sterlings touch and delivery is shite, Oxlaide-Chanberlin's delivery is shite. Only player that has put a good cross in has been Walker. Why does Hodfle want us to do more of this????!!!

Fuck me, it's like we have an England manager who picks his bessies from his last team rather than players that know how to play in a system.... Oh, wait.....

In what world do you pick 'wide' players who are going to crowd out your front two, or a CM who's idea of a good pass is 5 yards backwards... All set up for Kane to exhaust himself, then Steptoe comes on and scores to be the back page hero....

Glenn Hoddle is doing my nut in. Keeps banging on on about staying wide, when this is exactly what we are doing and it ain't working!! We are crossing the ball to no one!! Bertrand's delivery is shite, Sterlings touch and delivery is shite, Oxlaide-Chanberlin's delivery is shite. Only player that has put a good cross in has been Walker. Why does Hodfle want us to do more of this????!!!
It's not the crossing but forcing their defence to stretch and not crowding out Harry and Dele - look how often Harry is already dropping deep or wide to get the ball because the wide men and drifting in

It's not the crossing but forcing their defence to stretch and not crowding out Harry and Dele - look how often Harry is already dropping deep or wide to get the ball because the wide men and drifting in
But we are wide.Both FB's and Sterling & Oxlaide-Chamberlin are NOT drifting in, this is what is doing my nut in.

Kane always drops deep and spins out wide it's what he does every game, it's what makes him good.

Interesting because what I see is the Ox in the middle too much, Sterling not going fast to the byline.... Maybe it's just we are too slow and everyone is bunching up... I dunno, just wonder why the fuck I bother watching England, especially when he picks Henderson over Dier ffs....

Back
Top Bottom