Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we all had a good laugh at Everton in the summer, but I wish we played like this yesterday....

Could be a great start for them, and they look good
I think we played well yesterday - but chavs had set up well defensively to neutralise us. We had far more posessesion and chances created. Just my 3 rand

Another referee that clearly isn't up to it

Just like that bent cunt yesterday
We needed our boy out there.
0013683461.jpg

Barcelona preparing fourth £138m bid for Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho

I have never in my whole life known any club willing to pay so much for a player with such limited impact or ability.

Good yes but this bloke is not worth 50 million pounds even in today's lofty market.

Just unbelievable it really is.

I swear if any club came in with 100 million for lets say Eriksen I got to say we take it.

FFS Bale was 25% a better player than Coutinho. Honestly am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom