Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck this quick over to the gooner thread!!!
Come on everybody!!

giphy.gif

I do love how Stoke so often down the years shit on the Woolwich parade. They always approach it like a derby game, just wonderful.

Last edited:
Hahaha Keown is gutted on BT. Wonderful that they had a goal wrongly(?) disallowed, normally the decisions go their way.

It wasn't wrongly disallowed the replays showed the ref hot it right , Keown got butt hurt and bitter towards Graham poll because his argument is that the ref couldn't have been sure he was offside and should given the attacking side the benefit of the doubt ! Gerrard also insisted the ref must have guessed and the goal should have been given , Graham Poll rightly slapped the twats down and said it didn't matter how the ref reached the decision the important thing is it was the right decision.

What hope is there when pundits scream for offside goals to be given to the Sky 4

Ya it was weird, he was off. It was really tight, but he was off.

Yet all the commentators in the states are like "close enough, shoulda been a goal."

Huh?

Saying that, if they called that good in real time, I don't think anyone would be complaining.

Just another member of the negative nancies club. Only the second weekend and it's straight away "they're too good, we've no chance!".
Hahaha bro. I can see how you can get on people's backs. 1. You can't comprehend what you read
2.you either do but twist it
3. You are a drama queen.
All i said is I can't wait to bring them down to earth as right now they are flying high because of favourable fixtures. For me that shows confidence not negativity

Hahaha bro. I can see how you can get on people's backs. 1. You can't comprehend what you read
2.you either do but twist it
3. You are a drama queen.
All i said is I can't wait to bring them down to earth as right now they are flying high because of favourable fixtures. For me that shows confidence not negativity
Wow, you're a sensitive soul aren't you? I was referring to notabadsquad, not you. You've let yourself down with this crybaby rant.

Back
Top Bottom