Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dealt a shitter by a wide amount of fans after the England job. Felt bad for him as it simply just didn’t happen for him.

Massive congrats to him and Palace

Fuck that, he
I don’t want Villa to come up purely because the full kit wanker plays for them. Hopefully M’borough or Fulham turn them over.

I didn't either but I have a lot of time for Steve Bruce and especially moved by the fact that he has lost both parents within a short period of time.

Don't really believe Sessegnon going up affects his decision to leave or not. He seems relatively ambitious and he isn't achieving anything of note (beyond play off glory) at that club.

Still confident we'll sign him regardless. If they go up? Brilliant, we'll sign him and give him 30+ Premier League starts by loaning him to Fulham.

I'd actually prefer this tbh...

EPL starts for him are far from a given considering how we typically take our time integrating newbies.

No good him treading water whilst we're still trying to integrate Lucas. At his age he needs to play regularly in order to maximise his promise in the future.

Back
Top Bottom