OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see that Millwalll, you know the team that wanted more tickets at WHL or would take masses up and take over our pubs, and even suggested playing it at Wembley such was the demand for tickets, managed to win the play offs in front of 53000.

Some 40000 short of capacity. I guess there were corporates (do they have that in League One?).....so take out, what 10,000.

Divide by two......Millwall took 20000 to WEMBLEY for a play off final.

Oh dont tell me, there was 50 thousand who couldnt get tickets

Win/win tomorrow. Realistically, woolwich can only catch Liverpool (unless they can overhaul city's goal difference, which I very much doubt)

If the scousers blow it against Boro I will piss my pants with laughter. If Woolwich fail to make top 4...I will piss my pants with laughter. Either way, I'm going to need a new pair of pants tomorrow evening.

:dembelelol:

Win/win tomorrow. Realistically, woolwich can only catch Liverpool (unless they can overhaul city's goal difference, which I very much doubt)

If the scousers blow it against Boro I will piss my pants with laughter. If Woolwich fail to make top 4...I will piss my pants with laughter. Either way, I'm going to need a new pair of pants tomorrow evening.

I would prefer the play off scenario to occur as well

Things i'm hoping for today -

Spurs win ( Of course )
Woolwich fail to get top 4 ( of course )
West Ham finish 16th.
John Terry breaks his neck and his Mum runs on the pitch naked and Noshes the Ref.

Not too much to ask for is it??

It's an amazing position to be in isn't it. I much prefer qualifying in advance and watching our rivals desperately try to catch up.

Things i'm hoping for today -

Spurs win ( Of course )
Woolwich fail to get top 4 ( of course )
West Ham finish 16th.
John Terry breaks his neck and his Mum runs on the pitch naked and Noshes the Ref.

Not too much to ask for is it??

It is a superb situation at the moment with the "make fun of" Leicester, Woolwich, Liverpool, West Ham etc threads all on a rotation all day!

Not often from second place we can take the piss out of basically everybody else

:allitongue:

Woolwich are drawing with a minute to go. News comes through that Liverpool have gone 3-0 down and a draw will get them top 4. Walcott takes the ball, beats four men and rifles it into his own net before sprinting over to give Wenger the finger

Last edited:
Apparently Chelsea subbed off Terry after 26 minutes and they did a guard of honour for him...

On 26 minutes. A fucking guard of honour during the match.

There isn't enough cringe left in the universe. What a bunch of cunts.

Perfect Liverpool score just before half time

Best last day ever haha!! So relaxing

Nicholson.gif

Welbeck missed two sitters from less than a yard and open goals. Shit.
Koscielny sent off. Wanker
Everton look shit, so do Watford. I can see both games being cricket scores unless it's not sorted.
Liverpool doing it the Liverpool way, difficulty.
If Everton can't nick a draw against 10 men and a brittle defence, then Koeman is shit too.

That Harrop who scored a hatick in the PL 2 game against us recently scored on his debut.
Looks a good player. Only playing as Jose is resting players for the final.
Let's see if Jose has faith or this will be one of his rare games.

Back
Top Bottom