OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These pundits sometimes just ignore the obvious to fit the agenda.
Really happy for Defoe scoring, but hey are going over the top.
I really admire Defoe.
They are talking about his great movement for his goal. How he ran forward, stop and pulled back.
Looking behind him, Dele did exactly the same, it came to Defoe first.
Not one of them has said that.
The nearest was wright when he was talking about how it was so great how he lost the man.
He said 'yeah Dele was near him , but it found Defoe cause he's a great goal scorer.'
So, he knew that they both did the identical move.
Don't tell me whist they were all looking at it and then over emphasising the 'exclusive' brilliance of Jermain's movement they never noticed the other player doing exactly the same.
God they are wankers.
If anyone was Man of the match it was out of Lalana and Walker imo.
No other two players did as much, yet the mentioned Keane, rashford for motm?

They nearly scored ffs.
Hart has to learn that when you have fuck all to do, you don't have to over compensate when you do.
Stones needs to stop being so nonchalant too. It's ok having confidence but sometimes he gets carried away.
I think he's a midfielder and I think he thinks so too most of the time.

Alli has had a stinker, but it's been a terrible match all round. Can't learn anything from matches like this.

I wish they'd organise a two tier system for the qualifiers like the davis cup tennis, that way the shitty fucking teams that come to park the bus can fight it out amongst themselves in 'B' league.

The less you watched the better. Feel sorry for people who would go and watch England and Wembley in these type of games.

Anyway, no more international football for the rest of the season!!!!!!

International football is dead on its feet, it'll be totally washed out in 5 years, and they're going to expand the world cup so everyone can have a go offs. euro football all the way for me.

They nearly scored ffs.
Hart has to learn that when you have fuck all to do, you don't have to over compensate when you do.
Stones needs to stop being so nonchalant too. It's ok having confidence but sometimes he gets carried away.
I think he's a midfielder and I think he thinks so too most of the time.
I think Stones would be quite good in the Dier role with proper defenders behind him. As the last man in defence he does worry me a bit. Good positioning after Hart messed up at the end of the first half though, would have been a goal if he hadn't been back there

International football is dead on its feet, it'll be totally washed out in 5 years, and they're going to expand the world cup so everyone can have a go offs. euro football all the way for me.

FIFA and UEFA are killing international football with these non competitive qualifying groups.

If you support one of the traditional big teams stuck in these groups , all you see is an attack v defence exercise, a total non game and not what football is supposed to be all about.

And how the hell can any manager prepare for a tournament against proper teams with these non games as his only groundwork ?

They've killed the excitement and the prestige of the international tournaments for me and that's why I hold the likes of the Champions League as the pinnacle of a footballers career now.

Its the harder competition to win, it's full of the better players and its actually exciting.

One of the international tournaments would probably be better off like an FA cup style tournament.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom