OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham: Robinson, Chimbonda, Dawson, Rocha, Young-Pyo Lee, Lennon, Zokora (Stalteri 90), Jenas, Tainio (Malbranque 67), Berbatov, Keane.
Subs Not Used: Cerny, Mido, Defoe.

Sent Off: Keane (36).

Goals: Keane 11, Jenas 19, Keane 22, Lennon 90.

Many go on here about Sanchez laughing being funny.

I tell you now that as much as at times I loved watching Berbatov. His virtuoso performance against Bolton I think it was when we were down to ten men (2007?) was one of the greatest examples of hold-up play I ever saw, his actions at St James still hurt.

Sanchez is a disgrace and if he were our player and acting in the same way I would feel betrayed and want him gone.
If Bale had done something like that I'd be fucking fuming. I'm actually surprised that Woolwich fans aren't melting down over the Sanchez thing - trying to ignore it deliberately?

5 game ban for Mings.

Yep. FA's favourite little pet Man Utd getting the upper hand again.

Mings, looking at the play unfold, eyes fixed firmly on the ball that went wide to a player breaking down the wing.....jumps over a falling Zlatan, and catches him on the way down. Apologises twice during the game, and hasnt been booked since 2015.
99% accident, and ZERO way to prove it wasnt.

Zlatan, 100% deliberate elbow to the face, with a history of elbowing people in the face, yellow and red cards probably in the hundreds by now, and who's been getting off with similar all season gets a lesser ban.

Fuck off FA.....just as corrupt as ever

Yep. FA's favourite little pet Man Utd getting the upper hand again.

Mings, looking at the play unfold, eyes fixed firmly on the ball that went wide to a player breaking down the wing.....jumps over a falling Zlatan, and catches him on the way down. Apologises twice during the game, and hasnt been booked since 2015.
99% accident, and ZERO way to prove it wasnt.

Zlatan, 100% deliberate elbow to the face, with a history of elbowing people in the face, yellow and red cards probably in the hundreds by now, and who's been getting off with similar all season gets a lesser ban.

Fuck off FA.....just as corrupt as ever

What's crazy for me is how Dembele got 6 yet these two haven't got that as a minimum. Even Aguero who tried to end David Luiz career only got a 4 game ban and that was only because it was a repeat offence or else it would have been 3.

What's crazy for me is how Dembele got 6 yet these two haven't got that as a minimum. Even Aguero who tried to end David Luiz career only got a 4 game ban and that was only because it was a repeat offence or else it would have been 3.
Either Mings didn't mean it which means he shouldn't get any type of ban, or he did mean it which meant he meant stomping on someone's head with cleats and should get the rest of the season ban IMO. Much worse than Dembele's claw.

So any chan e Stoke will do us any favours tonight?
Can't see it.
Listened to Hughes and he reckons we are the best team they have faced this season, again. We were harder to play against than anyone.
Reckons Chelseas to lose and maybe they just have that little bit extra experience of knowing what needed, that we don't have.
You never know. If Stoke are compact I think they can do something to City defence.
Yet they have let in over 2 goals per game, whereas city just over 1.
Football is not an exact science though.
I think the best Stoke can get is a draw.

HERE WE GO

giphy.gif

Wow, fast start from Barca with chaotic defending from PSG. This could get interesting.

Still, one goal from PSG and this is a dead tie - they need to exploit Barca's need to score.

Back
Top Bottom