OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree.

at least he's trying things out in friendlies. That's what they're for.

Not his fault we're blessed with horrible centre backs and a lack of central midfield options.

That's one way of looking at it

Another is to play your best side whenever you can with a view to your starting 11 for the World Cup so you get a settled side who all know what they're doing

Fucking about with a keeper in each half is ridiculous

Chamberlain, Stones weak links.
Dele Alli has to tuck in, says Hoddle. Has he seen where Dembele is positioning himsel?

Surely the lwb should tuck in to make a 3 across the middle whilst Alli is on theirs?

Twice Heaton has palmed it out. All started from that cunt Oxlaide-Chamblin. This time he pressed when he should have sat
Oflade went to sleep on that second goal. Lazy cunt. Kerry Dixon said he doesn't know what he's doing
alongside Dier. Get him outta there.

I'm enjoying this game. France are far better side than us. What are people expecting?

It's alright to be fair but this is a friendly with most of the players mentally on the beach it's gonna be more open and fun , I was speaking more generally , I could probably chop two fingers of and still have spares if I counted the competitive fixtures I've actually enjoyed since Michael Owens 2-2 against the Argies in 98 on one hand.

Back
Top Bottom