OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 things:

1) Great that Patrick Stewart is still huddersfield, and hasnt tried to claim lifelong gooner/dipper/chavs/manchester utd supportership

2) cos wagner and Klopp are mates, prepare yourselves for some truly nauseating shite next season

This guy?

MV5BMTc0MzU5ODQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODIwODk1._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

...Celeb fan or namesake?
Born in Huddersfield l think.

One player I am looking forward in seeing is Philip Billing. Young Danish player for Huddersfield. Looks a real player.

On tube now and a few Reading fans just got on. Incredibly pragmatic, even smiling one or two of them.

I am only writing this because I have 10 wrists. I slit my other 8 after our many close calls at success!!

Reading are somewhat of a yo-yo club... Think their lot are pretty hardened to disappointment.

he was born there

uness youl are not talking about Wells, your homegrown comment appeared immediately after a post about Wells in my feed.

apologies if you were talking about another player.
It was a conversation about Aaron Mooy being better than Delph for ManCity bench depth.
Spent 4 years at Bolton Wanderers so is classed as a homegrown player.

Back
Top Bottom