OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got no interest what so ever in the so called El Classico..An over hyped game played by cheats and divers.
It's like the WWE of the football world, all staged and fake as fuck.

I'd rather watch a league one match, and I'm not even joking.

Awful commentary this. When commentators are sat in a studio somewhere in London and watch the same pictures as us this miss so much of what is going on, subs, play going on whilst watching fucking replays or some dick in the crowd waiving at the camera.

Still, I can at least watch this Barca team. Up for debate of course about that are not as good as when under the skinny bald one but ever since Enrique has managed them they attack more and are less tippy tappy. I missed most of Barca many goals as I was bored shitless in between.

Back
Top Bottom