Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just making my way home from the game. I've never seen a team completely fall apart like Plymouth did. First half was very cagey and tight. Second was Wimbledons all day long. Good day out.

You clearly didn't watch the final few games of our season then did you?!

Out of interest... what 'end' were you in?

You clearly didn't watch the final few games of our season then did you?!

Out of interest... what 'end' were you in?
I was with the AFC fans. It was an amazing atmosphere, very different from any other game I've been at. It was all very friendly and family orientated, didn't see or hear about any trouble whatsoever.

I was with the AFC fans. It was an amazing atmosphere, very different from any other game I've been at. It was all very friendly and family orientated, didn't see or hear about any trouble whatsoever.
I didn't realise Arseanal were trying to get out of League 2...

ohhhhhhhhhh ... you meant...

Wilmots takes one of the most talented sides in World Football and turns them into average. They were the dullest side to watch in Brazil, tonight they are better but fuck me.

Vertonghen has looked very good, on Free kick duty too. Toby also had a good game. Hazard well he isn't playing against the mighty Spurs so he is back to being shit. Quite like Batshuayi, nice header but even if on target it was a good hight for keeper.

Any news on Dembele why he's not selected?

Wilmots takes one of the most talented sides in World Football and turns them into average. They were the dullest side to watch in Brazil, tonight they are better but fuck me.

Vertonghen has looked very good, on Free kick duty too. Toby also had a good game. Hazard well he isn't playing against the mighty Spurs so he is back to being shit. Quite like Batshuayi, nice header but even if on target it was a good hight for keeper.

Any news on Dembele why he's not selected?
Dembele has a "small injury".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom