Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
An embarrassing lack of quality quality from City they really have let themselves and English football down tonight , at least if the bin dippers go out they will throw the kitchen sink at it.

I think the Premier League this season, for money paid per player has been dross.

On Sky sports they are talking about what Guardiola will want next season. Champions League or the Premier. Note to them but City are far from guaranteed a Champions League spot which of course is good news for us as they will have to bust a proverbial on the weekend.

I maintain however that the Premier League this season and not for one minute to diminish Leicester's or our achievement has been poor value for money.

It really looks like the scourge of money taking away player's need to learn and improve.

Its the perfect result for us, they need to turn it on big time now against Woolwich

Such a shame Kompany injured, they have enough to do the Arseholes though

For sure. I expect us to have 2nd in the bag before their kick off, either way looking forward to Sunday. Hopefully a win for us and a hammering for Woolwich.

Real Madrid don't play a rigid system do they?
The front three of Bale, Ronaldo and Jese were interchanging all through out the game.

They need to do something about the goalie being able to fake injury to get the trainers on the pitch at the end of game and not being sent off like a position player would. The keeper for Athletico did the same thing yesterday. I hate that crap...

How long before it is acknowledged that Kompany is a hindrance? Class player but when you have to consistently use subs in big games within ten minutes because he's pulled another muscle it becomes unavoidable.

We've seen it ourselves, a team infinitely better with our skipper but injuries end up being far too destructive.

I really feel for him. He comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke but it is a big decision Guardiola has on his hands.

How long before it is acknowledged that Kompany is a hindrance? Class player but when you have to consistently use subs in big games within ten minutes because he's pulled another muscle it becomes unavoidable.

We've seen it ourselves, a team infinitely better with our skipper but injuries end up being far too destructive.

I really feel for him. He comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke but it is a big decision Guardiola has on his hands.

He's gotta go King was Tottenham through and through and we didn't have the funds to go and buy anyone we wanted City do.

That was pretty sad.

Agreed

I watched it but found myself flicking through the paper as it was fucking boring.

I hope Atletico win final as Ronaldo's preening, posturing and acting for the camera got on my tits!

And as for Gareth's hair???

What happened to the nice, modest lad that used to play for us?
:baletroll:

Why I like Sid Lowe.......

This tweet Lowe is reacting too shows what is wrong with football in this country. When you are in a semi-final it should surely be about winning the cup and nothing about CL.

Agreed

I watched it but found myself flicking through the paper as it was fucking boring.

I hope Atletico win final as Ronaldo's preening, posturing and acting for the camera got on my tits!

And as for Gareth's hair???

What happened to the nice, modest lad that used to play for us?
:baletroll:
I don't like Real, but Atletico are the Leicester of europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom