Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, it was nice for 10 minutes eh??

Interesting they have Alan Smith commentating on Sky... wonder where his colours are pinned?

we're not winning the league guys. we all know Chelsea would crush any lingering hopes by rolling over on the last day. If Leicester win today however, we're in the champions league. Guaranteed.

I do actually think Utd can (and will) win today...
it's just that Leicester can still afford 1 more slip up this season... they 'only' need to beat Everton and a half-arsed Chelsea... both of which will render todays' game meaningless if they lose...
all it does is prolong our hope another 24 hours...

If it's not to be, maybe today is the day for it to happen... rather than in suspicious circumstances that i;d never quite be able to shake if it went to the last day at Scumford Bridge...

I dunno, when Utd scored, all the permutations of how we can still win it came into my mind... but as soon as the equaliser went in, the reality of the situation hit me.
United look like they only scored to 'prove' to Sky/PL they were taking it seriously...

Losing to Leicester at home killed us! ...in terms of taking the initiative out of our hands (not to mention Newcastle at home, and the dropped lead against Stoke/Arse)

...such fine margins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom