opening song

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It always used to be Glory Glory didn't it? Memories of the players RUNNING out onto the pitch (before all this handshake nonsense, Mabbutt booting the ball into OUR end (The PAXTON).

Then they continue playing it at the end if we win. (which they actually still do).

So yeh, back to Glory Glory (if anything).

well we all know that the song when we enter is duel of the fates (star wars) well maybe we need a song like liverpool have ynwa, man city have blue moon and leeds have marching on together. Maybe we should have a song that everyone can hold their scarves up to and sing, what sort of songs would you recommend im thinking either

or for something a bit different

just something good relating to tottenham or the color white maybe

Nice

Disagreed only because of this comment. I think its a bit plastic and northern to be honest.
Not only that, but us Spurs fans arent really "Shirters" and it wouldnt look as good anyway.

you sound like the sorta guy who goes to away games wearing nothing with tottenham and just sit there looking at everyone thinking 'bet i'm more edgy and tottenham then you are'

you sound like the sorta guy who goes to away games wearing nothing with tottenham and just sit there looking at everyone thinking 'bet i'm more edgy and tottenham then you are'

Not really, just think shirters are wankers. I'd rather wear my ralph polo and look respectable.
Once you go past the age of 14 you have no excuse to be wearing a shirt and/or scarf.
And just thought i'd let you know that I do get behind the team, more so than most others.

Not really, just think shirters are wankers. I'd rather wear my ralph polo and look respectable.
Once you go past the age of 14 you have no excuse to be wearing a shirt and/or scarf.
And just thought i'd let you know that I do get behind the team, more so than most others.

You really are too cool for school aren't you.

I'd still wear a scarf when it's taters (it's the official diamond scarf from 90/1, purchased on my first WHL visit and Spursy as fuck)
But yep, little worse than the sight of a fully grown man in a replica shirt. We're not Geordies are we.
Intro music just ties in with the whole nouveau movement a bit too much for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom