opening song

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

vertonghen-fullkit.jpg

is this you?

Which club has the highest % of replica mongs?
I'd reckon Chelsea. Followed by the Jawdies then Woolwich. Honorable mention to Sunderland.
Scarfer wise it'd be the Victims I think.

Which club has the highest % of replica mongs?
I'd reckon Chelsea. Followed by the Jawdies then Woolwich. Honorable mention to Sunderland.
Scarfer wise it'd be the Victims I think.

1) Liverpool / Newcastle (Tie)
2) Woolwich
3) Sunderland

I went on holiday recently and I kid you not groups of Geordies were going on nights out wearing football shirts. Not just one group, but several.

Seeing as more are coming out soon, and the last one came out 8 years ago, you can hardly call then 'new'.

As for a new song. Sticking with a movie theme. Just 35,000 people singing this,

we can't be having that
it has been pointed out in the past that the opening bit, where the man sings "Nants Ingonyama" sounds quite similar to the name of a certain haribo weilding Frenchman.

Not really, just think shirters are wankers. I'd rather wear my ralph polo and look respectable.
Once you go past the age of 14 you have no excuse to be wearing a shirt and/or scarf.
And just thought i'd let you know that I do get behind the team, more so than most others.
Ive considered my argument against this quite carefully, and come up with the following:

Bollocks.

I must say, I wear football shirts to play football in and have a couple of retro ones to wear to games (wannabe hipster) but there's nothing I hate more than grown men wearing their football shirt around town, on holiday, etc. when their team is not playing and they are about the same size as 5 Andy Reids.

Back
Top Bottom