Oooh When the Spurs Podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The last episode with DAVE Ginola was epic. What a utter brilliant man he is. LOVE him. Would be great to have him involved in some kind of way at the club in the future!

Get sammyspurs sammyspurs

79Y7UbX.png

:kaboullol:

Whatever you do don't get martin peters. Lovely lovely man but after five minutes the sound of his voice sends you off to sleep.

I once met daveeeed in the spurs players lounge after a friend of my dad got us in there. (He was doing physio with the club for a bit.)

He shook my hand and as I looked into those incredible eyes they pierced deep into my soul and flicked a little switch in there somewhere that may have turned me about 1% gay forever.

Back
Top Bottom