One positive from yesterday...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's my positive:

Lloris - One of the worlds top keepers and France #1
Walker - Englands best RB
Vertonghen - A rolls royce of a defender
Chiriches - One of the best CB prospects in Europe
Sandro - A beast at the heart of Brazil's midfield, dominating when fit
Paulinho - Excellent for Brazil
Eriksen - A midfielder with the potential to be one of the best in Europe, huge assist numbers in Holland / CL
Lamela - One of the best players in Italy last season, capable of lots of goals and attacking dribbles
Townsend - One of the best players in an England shirt recently, a fantastic prospect if used properly
Soldado - One of the most lethal players in Spain for the last 5 seasons

....not to mention Lennon, Dembele, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Defoe, Adebayor (when motivated), Capoue, Chadli etc

We have one of the strongest squads IN THE WORLD - not just in England. It would take an utter clown of the highest order to completely fail with these players and our depth means any manager coming in ought to be able to find a selection of players to fit his tactics (rather than having to wait 2 seasons to get 'their' players in).

Paulinho singlehandedly kicking racism out of football.

PoisedVictoriousFreshwatereel.gif

'AVE THAT YOU TOOTHY CUNT

Right, back to crying into my weetabix

Eating your Weetabix at 10am. I want your life of leisure.

Back
Top Bottom