One positive from yesterday...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paulinho singlehandedly kicking racism out of football.

PoisedVictoriousFreshwatereel.gif

'AVE THAT YOU TOOTHY CUNT

Right, back to crying into my weetabix

If you look he actually didn't time that right for maximum power, most of the kick power was gone by the time Suarez ran into his foot. A bit earlier and he might have been able to inflict some broken ribs.

Paulinho, ffs, get it right next time!

If you look he actually didn't time that right for maximum power, most of the kick power was gone by the time Suarez ran into his foot. A bit earlier and he might have been able to inflict some broken ribs.

Paulinho, ffs, get it right next time!

Top marks for trying though.
He took a sending off for the team and possibly the whole nation and it was a truly glorious moment within a shitstorm of a game.

I hope that ugly cunt is sitting in his KKK outfit stroking his gollywog this morning and considering the stud marks on his right lung

I was thinking just this! If you're gonna get sent off, then at least take Suarez with you!
I'm not advocating violence... but on hat racist cunt, i'd make an exception!
Still, the hypocritical Liverpool fans would probably have demanded a minute's silence and black armbands as he was being carried off...
I thought they were burning Suarez shirts in August??

That made me sick to the buck teeth(!) to hear them joyously chanting that racists name...
...but only 'cos I'm still pissed off that HE should be in a Madrid shirt now, and we shoulda been lauding a(nother) Bale hat-trick to kill them off yesterday!

...is THAT what is known as sliding-doors football??

I don't know, the more I see that, the less it seems like a red card offense. It just looks like Pauli completely misses the ball and then is just retracting his leg to avoid contact, but his toe just slightly brushes against Suarez' arm. I see nothing to suggest that there were full on studs in the chest or anything of the sort. It's more Suarez' reaction that makes it look like he's been karate kicked in the ribs.

"That's for Scott Parker" you cheating little fuck.

That actually didn't look too bad, but of course he's going to milk an "injury" for all he can. Sure it's a high foot, but with a bent leg - not saying I'd want a kick in the chest but i've seen waaaaay worse than that.

I don't know, the more I see that, the less it seems like a red card offense. It just looks like Pauli completely misses the ball and then is just retracting his leg to avoid contact, but his toe just slightly brushes against Suarez' arm. I see nothing to suggest that there were full on studs in the chest or anything of the sort. It's more Suarez' reaction that makes it look like he's been karate kicked in the ribs.
I thought exactly this and wondered why nobody really put up any sort of argument..

"In space no one can you hear you scream"

DISCLAIMER: Unless its Suarez rolling around like a bitch

Positives......

The work ethic of Lloris and Soldado, absolute professionals

Chadli was great first 60 but as things fell away and he was moved around he couldnt make a difference

Walker however is becoming very good - may even attract some attention in the summer, when his brain is switched on fully, being a full back seems easy for him

I'm surprised noone has touted that, with a 3 match ban that will likely come with that red card, Paulinho will get a lovely break over the christmas period.

Just a suggestion seeing as it was a completely pointless thing to do and it's not like we have ever seen players get dubious bookings giving them a match or two off around christmas....

Back
Top Bottom