One Hotspur Bronze Arse Raping

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
Used to be a member for years. During the marriage years my attendance at games reduced significantly because I was pretty busy and had married into a wealthy socialite family (cue tiresome Carlito troll). You kinda went with the flow and benefited as a result. Only drawback was obeying the ball and chain to some degree so that meant less trips to the Lane and less days on the beer.

Anyhow, cut a long story short, my membership wasn't renewed all those years and then when it all went down the shitter it was only then that I started going back to the Lane. About 6 years now since I was last a member. Been surviving the past few seasons on general sale and Twitter for tickets, but a few occasions of hounding social media for days on end last season began to get tedious so I took the plunge and finally reinvested in membership today. Got the One Hotspur bronze. I must admit thought that I felt a bit sour handing over so much money compared with how much I used to pay. Shit, I rememeber when it cost £22. So is it really worth it? Or am I a mug who should've kept to Twitter searching?

Is Bronze really worth it? Season ticket waiting list is huge and there are only limited tickets available to Bronze members a day before Lillywhite members I think?

Any money that goes to the club is money well spent, that's my philosophy. Support the club, everything else falls under bitching and moaning which I suppose we do with the players also.

Bronze memberships are pretty redundant these days.

The only benefit (i think) over Lilywhite is that you get on the season ticket waiting list, and by the time you get high enough to buy a season ticket, we'll have the new stadium which will release 20,000 more anyway....

I've still got a bronze membership mind....

So then why have you offered up information on your personal life? Couldn't you have just said "I didn't have a membership for 6 years now I'm thinking of getting one again"?
I offered up nothing that I hadn't previous said on here....and I said what I said above so that I wouldn't get some tedious "you're not a real fan" bullshit. It see it as no secret if I used to be in a relationship and not now since I've probably said it about 10 odd times. It's up to me to choose what to disclose in respect of the personal elements of it. It's not up to you or Carlito. That's all there is to it.

Are you aiming to continue it in the hope this becomes a troll thread drama?

The only benefit (i think) over Lilywhite is that you get on the season ticket waiting list, and by the time you get high enough to buy a season ticket, we'll have the new stadium which will release 20,000 more anyway....

I figure the extra money was only the price of a pint. If the Lillywhite had been £20 cheaper I may have gone for that.

I figure the extra money was only the price of a pint. If the Lillywhite had been £20 cheaper I may have gone for that.

Sounds like you wipe your arse with 20 pound notes seeing as you're married to a wealthy socialite family so why skimp on a 20?

Bronze look like they will get an extra day over lilywhite for release dates when buying tickets. eg 1000 seats made available to Bronze today for Norwich, the rest go up tomorrow for bronze and lily.

If that is setting the tone, there is a marginal benefit for ticket purchases.

So then why have you offered up information on your personal life? Couldn't you have just said "I didn't have a membership for 6 years now I'm thinking of getting one again"?
Sometimes people need to get it out!!!! What better than in a forum where you know people but you really don't??

Sounds like you wipe your arse with 20 pound notes seeing as you're married to a wealthy socialite family so why skimp on a 20?
Wow, the stench of jealousy in here is unreal. I'm not married anymore.

Meh, bugger it. Not bothering with this thread anymore. Just wanted info on the memberships.

Wow, the stench of jealousy in here is unreal. I'm not married anymore.

Meh, bugger it. Not bothering with this thread anymore. Just wanted info on the memberships.

Why would I be jealous of you being with someone who wouldn't let you attend Spurs games? Get a grip man. What I want to know is why giving the club you supposedly love money leaves a sour taste in your mouth and why you would allow anyone to deny you the pleasure of attending a match? Are you more in love with money than Tottenham Hotspur? Sad if so.

Back
Top Bottom